Harry ? Harry   ? is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:27:26 -0400, "Harry ?"
wrote:

Speaking of soft car market. Went to get my cars oil changed at the local
L/M dealer and didn't see a single car buying customer the whole time I
was
there.

I am on my way to the dealer to get a timing belt for my old Prelude.
That was $1000 a couple years ago(I passed). They are going to do it
for $560 today with a coupon. The parts are almost $200 and it is a
miserable job on a Prelude (there is no wheel well cover to remove,
the strut support is right there). Those boys are hungry.

I haven't been following the auto industry closely lately. I did dump my
Ford stock a couple of months ago. I'm afraid to look to see if that was a
bad decision.

This pretty sums up the sentiment I am hearing about the GM IPO. This is
just another ploy by Obama and his gang to give it to us up the ol' Hershey
Highway.
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ock-offering/1