bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:21:54 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 11-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

let me repeat that BUSH ALREADY DESTROYED THE ECONOMY.

Congress and losers buying everything foreign destroyed the economy.

where's your proof?

All
you want is governemnt to control/enforce wages, but prioces will then need
controls also. EVERYTHING is supply and demand

wrong. we have a command economy managed by wall street to maximize
its own benefits

- cell phones and bottled
water are outrageously priced becaseu the market is willing to pay. Wages
are EXACTLY the same, when labor, engineers, programmers, managers, factory
rats etc. are not needed, their price (wages) go down.

wrong. if that were the case EVERY country would have the same profile
as the US in terms of wages

so you're WRONG

If demand ever returns for U.S. produced products (unlikely) demand for
labor, engineers, programmers, managers, factory rats etc. will rise as well
as the wages to attract the same.

Lot's of trouble in logic class?

guess you never heard of evidence, huh?

oh. you're right wing