Secular Humorist[_3_] Secular Humorist[_3_] is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 9/13/10 12:25 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:22:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:12:24 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

I thought the article was trying to make a bad situation sound good.

I think it was trying to tell the truth. The situation isn't as bad as the
fear mongering would suppose.

The real "tell" on retail is the latter half of 4q. If Christmas is
slow, retail is slow. Let's see how that goes.

Yes, we can certainly tell how well we are doing as a nation by the
quantity of Chinese goods our stores sell for the holidays. Those retail
sales jobs, after all, pay so well.