*e#c *e#c is offline

Default " 'Cause you don't say you need me; You don't sing me love songs...

On Sep 11, 10:23*pm, LG wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:24 pm, *wrote:

...You don't bring me flowers anymore"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...s-turning-t_n_....

*From the publication that gives Herr Krause most of his stimulus of
all places.

O look..its the third place finisher in the " Idiot Laureate "
Competition. Right behind Skunk Head Ingersoll, and Yellow Back Larry.

Your remarks are adolescent and boring.

But right on the money for accuracy. Are you starting to whine like
your little bitch friend Skunk Head, Yellow Back???

Poor Krueger, had to change his moniker once again. And to think he
was fooling anyone....tsk, tsk.