nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default " 'Cause you don't say you need me; You don't sing me love songs...

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 3:51 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 10:08 am, "Harry ?" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in

On Sep 11, 2:14 am, jps wrote:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:00:08 -0400, Secular Humorist

wrote:
On 9/10/10 8:45 PM, Larry wrote:
TopBassDog wrote:
....You don't bring me flowers anymore"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...s-turning-t_n_...

From the publication that gives Herr Krause most of his stimulus
of
all places.
He's a huge fan of the Daily Kos.

And you and your asshole buddy there are huge fans of Archie
comics.

Think they fantasize about doing it with Betty or Veronica?

Do you fanticize about doing it with Moose Mason or Dilton Doiley?

That would make jps a queer. Do ya think?

There is that rather distinct possibility.

And, you're afraid of "queers" aren't you?

No, my love. Only unless you are.

I'm not afraid of you.