Harry ? Harry   ? is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message ...
On 9/11/10 1:06 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:19:45 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Califbill" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in
message

On Sep 10, 3:44 pm, "Harry ?" wrote:
wrote in message

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:06:24 -0700, jps
wrote:

Maybe it is time for a real thrust to buy American but that
never
really takes off when you see the price tags.

Really? I bought a 23 year old german car rather than a new
American
car. Why? Quality. The 23 year old car rides, drives better
despite
lacking 23 years of technical progress.

The 23 year old car was more expensive than most modern American
boxes
but it won't depreciate like the American pieces of crap.

I'd much rather purchase a superior American product, even at a
higher
price. They aren't offered anymore because cheap ****
imported by
Walmart, Target and others have flooded the shelves.

You just said two different things.

He just loves his German screw drivers. I wonder if there are any
quality
American toolmakers left?- Hide quoted text -

It is difficult to find a lot of items of any quality anymore,
even if
you spend the dollars. From clothes, to services, to restraunts...
Nobody cares enough about quality to build it, and our (Americans)
interest in it went out the window decades ago...

Whoops... wholesale inventories rise - seven months in a row. It
must
be
Obama's fault!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127901911

Retail ain't buying.

You didn't even read the article. Inventories are up. Buying is
sluggish,
but the seven month rise in inventories is a very good sign, as
much as
you'd like to think otherwise.

Huh?
I was curious about your first comment on this but rising inventories
is not a good thing. That is "built and unsold".

They have more product on the shelf gathering dust than they can sell.
It means they are ready to shut down the line.

Well, you'd be wrong. Manufacturers don't make more of something
without the
likelihood the somethings are going to sell. If you had read the
article,
you would have read that they're right where they should be. Rising
inventories are a good thing.

I wish for you an ever rising inventory, you dip****.

I wish for you a brain.

That's why he ID spoofs...he wants to pin his stupidity on someone else.

Is that why you are afraid to use your own name?