I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

In article ,
says...

On 10-Sep-2010, bpuharic wrote:

door at Walmart.

?? uh...if you define the middle class as the middle 70% or so of wage
earners, then they can, by all means, be poor AND getting poorer
compared to their own history.

That would make sense to anyone that couldn't pass a breatylizer.

you seem to have a thing about wal mart, not realizing that people
shop there BECAUSE that's in lieu of a pay in crease that right
wingers have denied middle class workers

They pay 2 to 3 times as much than if they bought a product that would last
more than a couple weeks. Based on your "theory," the "poor" are making
themselves poorer. I also know from personal experience that Walmart tells
their suppliers to produce outside the United States, or they'll go
elsewhere - has been the policy for 15 years.

All the foreign crap you buy is not from Walmart - all retail marketing
companies sell everything foreign - being the biggest, they're (Walmart) is
just symbolic of the greater problem. That will never be understood by the
waddling masses.

What's so difficult to comprehend about sending the majority of your wages
overseas or to the government with the result of being unemployed?

But, but, but... Over the years I wanted to buy quality hard product...
They just were not available. I think Greg was on to something with us
buying well made stuff from overseas (Japan) in the past and then it
being replaced by crap made in China which no matter how much you do or
don't pay, is just crap...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!