Dick Locke

Default slip or mooring costs

On 24 Feb 2004 07:29:39 -0800, (Parallax)
wrote:

I am curious about slip or mooring costs around the country. Please
reply telling the costs in your area and whether it is a slip or
mooring and what that provides and if there are any other costs.

Carrabelle, FL
I pay $159/month for a slip at a fixed dock .5 miles from open water.
I have access to power and water. No pump out facility. There are no
other charges. Of course, my boat stays in the slip all year. I am
certain that if I looked nearby I could find a private dock for less
than $100/month but I like being right in Carrabelle.

Other data that would help make comparisons easy....docks fixed or
floating? Single or double finger slips? Fingers full length?

Having said that, about $7.00 per foot for a slip in central SF Bay.
Double finger, full length, floating, free water, metered electricity,
free pumpouts. Wireless internet available for $30.

I paid ~$5.50 per foot in Mobile for single finger, not floating, not
full length, electricity extra, free water, no pumpout station.