Steve

Default slip or mooring costs

I'm as a small marina (~36 slips) and they charge $5/ft/month. Water is
available but is secured during winter. Electric is optional and is $2/day
or $37.50/mo. The nearest pumpout is 10 miles away and cost $2. There is a
public restroom ashore but no showers.

The location is about 180 miles for the Pacific ocean, however being on the
Hood Canal and part of the Puget Sound of the Pacific NW. there is plenty of
good sailing and more good anchorages to explore, within day or two.

The next nearest marina (25miles) is 1st class, but charges $8/ft. There is
public marina (Port of Shelton) that charges $3.35/ft, however I have been
on the waiting list there for about 4 years and there are still 3 boat ahead
of me.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions