bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:01:37 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:18:16 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Duhh... he's rich. He's a liberal and lives in a red state! lol

Eastern PA is about as blue as it gets.

So, he's rich and lives in a blue state. I guess that means he's smarter or
luckier than some people.

Yeah I agree but nobody likes a crying winner.
Bob is always whining about how the world has screwed him.

i guess the right wing thinks they've succeeded to the point that i,
personally, am the entire middle class

because i said it's the middle class that got screwed. the right
congratulates itself on the destruction of the middle class