Lloyd Sumpter

Default getting the work done

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:31:28 +0000, rhys wrote:

7) You get to do another pressing job onboard instead, thus reducing
your "to do" list by one, which brings you that much closer to a happy
launch day (hey, I'm in Canada...we don't drop boats until early May).

Hey, speak for yourself! I was out in Far Cove on Sunday - a Beautiful
day on the water! Lots of boats out. Typical West Coast Sunday: Ski in the
morning, sail in the afternoon, and in the evening call our friends in the
East and gloat!

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - new engine - Yay!