Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default Heads Up!

On 9-Sep-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

It seems strange to me that anyone advocating the destruction of the
economy and the middle class wouldn't have gotten more publicity.
Perhaps you are misinterpreting?

I guess you never heard of the neocons who were running this country for
the
last couple of decades? Their stated plan is to bankrupt the federal
government and make over the country based on their twisted notion of free

market uber alles.

You were correct - he gets this kind of rant from the idiot box. This is
what happens when you have no useful skills or education.