nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Heads Up!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:56:20 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:31:49 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Oh come on Wayne... the neocons stated objective is to destroy the
middle
class and the economy in general

I've never heard anyone say that, right, left, or middle of the road.
You are regurgitating the talking points of the left without adding
any substance.

It is classic disaster capitalism, and was openly stated by several in the
previous administration, e.g., Paul Wolfowitz. Read Naomi Wolf's The Shock
Doctrine and get back to us. You don't read enough, apparently.

I have always tried to keep the wolves from the door, fairly
successfully I might add.

It seems strange to me that anyone advocating the destruction of the
economy and the middle class wouldn't have gotten more publicity.
Perhaps you are misinterpreting?

I guess you never heard of the neocons who were running this country for the
last couple of decades? Their stated plan is to bankrupt the federal
government and make over the country based on their twisted notion of free
market uber alles.

http://www.slate.com/id/2231268/