lil abner[_2_] lil abner[_2_] is offline

Default the rich get richer and the middle class poorer

On 9/8/2010 5:44 PM, bpuharic wrote:
great article in 'slate'...

http://www.slate.com/id/2266025/entr.../?hpid=topnews

multipart series...telling us what the right doesnt want us to know.

I didn't know how bad home Construction is. One small business went out
that was building construction materials. However Lowes and Home Depot
are still around.
Another that excavated rock for building in other parts of the Country
shut down.
I hadn't really taken note until today that all the Craftsmen and
Tradesmen don't seem to be around the area. I don't know but they
probably went to where there was some construction.
Supplier Side Economics/Government is all about the wealth of
those that seized American Industry and is shipping away production and
cutting wages and importing near slave laborers while raising their
compensation by leaps and bounds.
Public Traded Corporations are really controlled for the fortunes of the
few running them.
Globalism is Feudalism. They already have the third world in their grip.
They cam for America's wealth and figure they still have a good run to
go here where there are resources to be exported and a talented people
that can be forced to work for slave labor wages to survive.
America is becoming a colony to Globalism that is not a Country but a
control mechanism for the power and wealth of the Global/Foreign
Merchant and Banker. If their first allegiance is to Globalism then they
have no allegiance to America.
They have a variety of terms they sling, as a force to silence,
Americans such as Isolationist. They are making decisions in Washington
for what is good for Globalism not Americans. That is their mantra they
believe that for the good of the Global Economy will cower and shut
Americans up Some how globalism will benefit us when our economy and
life style reach parity with the lowest common denominator of the third
world.
We do not desire to have our life style and economy reduced to the
lowest common denominator.