jps jps is offline

Default Heads Up!

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:32:40 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 7-Sep-2010, Jim wrote:

Somebody posted here saying to read Ayn Rand.
Don't be a fool.
'Nuff said.

99% of the posters here couldn't read Ayn Rand - too many big words, no
bedwetting welfare philiosophy, it's takes more than 30 minutes, and it
would interrupt Dancing for Dollars.

Bedwetters? You must be referring to the beneficiaries of our public
largess, the guys at Goldman Sachs and BP.

I heard they're hurting because they'll have trouble getting new sails
this year and fueling up has become quite spendy.

You one of them?