Steve Lawson

Default Where does your trailer hit?

I would think it different that the roller in front should just be over the
bow hook and the tie strap running UNDER the roller, thus creating leverage
keeping the boat from bouncing at all (i.e. it's PULLED down onto the front
roller). I suspect there's a number of ideas on this, this has always
worked for me with both an 18 footer and now a 21 footer.

Steve L.

"Tony Thomas" wrote in message
I have always set them up to have the roller just under the bow hook.

This
provides support for the bow so it does not rock/bounce going down the

road.

--
Tony
My boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

Hello.

My new boat came "with" an Easyloader trailer. Problem is - it was a

new
trailer and the marina just dropped the boat on the trailer and waved
goodbye at it. It didn't adjust anything.

I now have the bunks adjusted correctly - but I'm a little unsure about

the
front roller and winch area.

So I'll do a quick survey.........

Those of you with 18 foot bow-riders..........

Where does the front roller land on the hull when you roll it in? How

far
under the rub-rail on the nose? How far from the bow-cleat? Over or

under
the bow cleat??

Thanks

-W