posted to rec.boats.building
deerelk4x4 deerelk4x4 is offline

Default Use of this group for boat building

It is good to see that there is a location where those of us that are
new to the hobby of boat building can go ta ask the occasional
question.

I have just recently started work on a 16' cuddy. I have had to
develop my own full scale drawings from study plans purchased on line,
but things are starting to come along. At this time I have 4 frames
and the stem made, and have just recently purchased the lumber to
finish the rest of the frames and the keel. I look forward to being
able to get into conversation with folks and discuss my troubles and
also ask for advice when needed.

SteveD
On Aug 24, 10:23*pm, "Steve Lusardi" wrote:
Wayne,
No, I have no pictures on line. I suppose I should, just never took the time to build a web site. Yes, 29 years is a long time. It
has been very difficult to maintain the personal discipline and focus the project requires. In the beginning I could close my eyes
and see the bow wave. Now, when I close my eyes, all I see is white paint..

The last I heard, Glen is sailing the boat in the Bahamas, but that was some time ago.
Steve

"Wayne.B" wrote in messagenews:q1m8769feend2aid9r152bo0prpp7abvbe@4ax .com...

That's quite a project, 29 years in the making. *You must be looking
forward to getting it finished up. * Any pictures online?

Does anyone know the status of Glenn Ashmore's boat? *I've been
reading about that since the early 90's.- Hide quoted text -