Larry W4CSC

Default To Canada without a valid (current) passport?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:13:11 -0600, Maynard G. Krebbs
wrote:

If you want to go Ibex hunting try New Mexico. Some rich guy fenced a
huge area decades ago and imported animals from all over the world.
He forgot to check into how high these animals could jump however and
most got past the fence and have been running wild in Central New
Mexico for decades now.
Liscenses are available but I'm not sure about cost. (it's been a
while.)
Mark E. Williams

Thanks, Maynard...er, ah, Mark. (Wonder how many viewers even know
who Maynard Krebbs was?...(c

I doubt New Mexico would let me use the M-16, though.....hee hee.

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....