Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default Utah Bound.

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
On 9/1/10 7:15 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 31, 8:04 pm, wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"John wrote in message
Y'all take care. See you in three or four weeks. Plan to take lots of
pictures.

The house sitter is real good with a .357 revolver.

Tim, you're in charge.

Harry, try to settle down and act like a normal person. You'll be
respected a
lot more.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Don't forget to take your cookbooks and all your recipies.
I imagine you'll be baking a lot more muffins than catching fish.

Since he's pulling a travel trailer rather than a boat, you are probably
right. It must be horrible to not be able to afford a vacation in your
final years...

You don't need to " afford " a vacation when you live in Nova Scotia.
I've seen a bit of it ( Halifax, and Glace Bay in 1980 ), and its a
vacation in itself, unlike the swamp you live in. Don merely has to go
a ways to PEI, the place is beautiful, as well. Something you, as a
Felon, WONT be able to see.

i wouldn't call pulling a travel trailer 2000+ miles to Utah a vacation...

Utah is a beautiful place to visit. The fact that you would rather spend
your travel time cramped up in an airplane, inhaling other peoples farts and
germs is a matter of personal preference.
(Anyone checked the stats on lost, rerouted, misplaced, damaged, ransacked,
and pilfered luggage lately?