JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default The future.

On Aug 31, 6:14*am, Secular Humorist wrote:
On 8/30/10 10:28 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

"Go ahead bonnie, call away you little bitch.. That is if you can pull
yourself out of your kids anus long enough to dial the phone. Talk about
raising kids wrong, living on the couch and ****ing daddy at age 25,
working at frekin McDonalds... Yeah, you raised your kids just great..."

I have the feeling that what little man tosk describes here is the
future for his little daughter...every single part of it.

Yeah Krause.. You and bonnie should go ahead and tell me where the
line is? I come home from the track and find you and he have been
taking pot shots at me all day long and when I shoot back you all cry
like the bedwetters you really are.. Go to hell harry...