*e#c *e#c is offline

Default idesigns...what a joke.

On Aug 30, 9:07*pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 8:31 pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 3:00 pm, "Aggravated" wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 12:02 pm, Secular Humanist
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/30/10 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
Here's a little description of our own "little man " Tosk.

"Scott is a marketing advisor and also
handles the testing of new features
and software, though a boat builder
by trade. In his spare time he can be
found designing, building, and testing
his boats.

They forgot to mention trolling as an asswipe in rec.boats.

* " Boat Builder " by trade????? THAT'S A JOKE !!!!!!

Should have read... " He's an unemployed, uneducated, shrimp of
man
with no future prospects whatsoever who lives his life off of
his
Daughters forced activities."

* " Adviser " spelled WRONG. This from an "educated " woman?

BTW...the " contact us " link doesn't even work. Good thing
they
never
showed Snottys picture.
Now, why didn't Terri mention that Snottys a stairwell tester
for
the
local police (his " cousin ")...hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lets see him " backpedal " out of these TRUE statements.

I must have missed those gems.

Tosk as a "marketing advisor" is just priceless.

Tosk "testing new features and software" is even more priceless.

We all know he for sure is not a boat builder by trade, nor is he
designing, building and testing his boats.

Almost every "claim" he makes on that website is a lie, and he is
selling or attempting to sell his services to the public. I
suppose
that
is legal in Connecticut, eh?

Spoofer alert! I, the real Harry Krause, have been caught in many,
many
lies here, so I certainly wouldn't call someone else a liar.

*I've learned how
to tell the real HK from you wannabe asswipes.

So you think HK is an "asswipe"? *Spot on...you're very perceptive.

Not very smart, are you?

In the English language there often more that one meaning to a statement.