Dave

Default Refrigerator Fan

"Rick & Linda Bernard" wrote in message ...
Anyone use a small fan in their fridge to help stabilize the temperatures.
I have seen a battery powered one. Any comment on their effectiveness.

I have a small fan that lasts a month (continuous duty) on one D-cell
battery. I bought it for $12 from an on-line store that caters to the
RV crowd. I can't recall the name of the store. This is so cheap and
easy that you could try it and, if you don't like the battery option,
at least you would know how it worked before going through the effort
to wire it. For us, the battery power was not an issue and the
results were well worth the cost.

Dave