Tony Thomas

Default Where does your trailer hit?

I have always set them up to have the roller just under the bow hook. This
provides support for the bow so it does not rock/bounce going down the road.

--
Tony
My boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

Hello.

My new boat came "with" an Easyloader trailer. Problem is - it was a new
trailer and the marina just dropped the boat on the trailer and waved
goodbye at it. It didn't adjust anything.

I now have the bunks adjusted correctly - but I'm a little unsure about

the
front roller and winch area.

So I'll do a quick survey.........

Those of you with 18 foot bow-riders..........

Where does the front roller land on the hull when you roll it in? How far
under the rub-rail on the nose? How far from the bow-cleat? Over or

under
the bow cleat??

Thanks

-W