YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Boat Food Techniques - Part IV (Boating With The Tuna Fish Sandwich)

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:30:03 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

You're wolfing down sandwiches while you drive?
Thank God I don't have to drive your roads!

People eat all sorts of stuff while they are driving. Sandwiches are
the least of your worries. I see "healthy" people eating salads with a
fork.
The less healthy are drinking coffee and smoking.
None of that compares to texting.

Did bonnie really cry about that? What a frekin' baby the guy is, I
imagine him sipping his tea with the little finger up. LOL! Pussy...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

That's why they have roadside stops & picnic areas.
The idea is to make the road safe for sensible people by controlling the
yahoos & clowns .....like you..