Secular Humanist[_2_] Secular Humanist[_2_] is offline

Default Boat Food Techniques - Part IV (Boating With The Tuna Fish Sandwich)

On 8/25/10 11:19 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:30:03 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

You're wolfing down sandwiches while you drive?
Thank God I don't have to drive your roads!

People eat all sorts of stuff while they are driving. Sandwiches are
the least of your worries. I see "healthy" people eating salads with a
fork.
The less healthy are drinking coffee and smoking.
None of that compares to texting.

Did bonnie really cry about that? What a frekin' baby the guy is, I
imagine him sipping his tea with the little finger up. LOL! Pussy...

I suppose if one is a schlub like you, one's car is as messy as one's
person. You probably have ants and roaches in your car.

BTW, when do you plan to stop defrauding your customers and potential
customers with your false claims about "facilities"?