posted to rec.boats.building
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default Use of this group for boat building

Wayne,
No, I have no pictures on line. I suppose I should, just never took the time to build a web site. Yes, 29 years is a long time. It
has been very difficult to maintain the personal discipline and focus the project requires. In the beginning I could close my eyes
and see the bow wave. Now, when I close my eyes, all I see is white paint.

The last I heard, Glen is sailing the boat in the Bahamas, but that was some time ago.
Steve

"Wayne.B" wrote in message ...

That's quite a project, 29 years in the making. You must be looking
forward to getting it finished up. Any pictures online?

Does anyone know the status of Glenn Ashmore's boat? I've been
reading about that since the early 90's.