Larry[_28_] Larry[_28_] is offline

Default Finally decided on auto GPS

Secular Humanist wrote:
On 8/24/10 9:05 AM, YukonBound wrote:
Since I couldn't find the Garmin nuvi 765 up here... and especially not
on sale, I picked up a new Garmin nuvi 265W.
It is on sale at 'The Source' (formerly Radio Shack) for $139.00 CDN.
Well, I should say my mom bought it...as a birthday present for me.
This unit seems to have pretty solid reviews, and although a basic unit,
will do me just fine.
The lack of the 'Traffic Notice' feature won't affect me around here...
I'd have to drive about a thousand miles to use it.

My wife travels more than I do, and ends up renting cars in areas of
the country typically unfamiliar to her. She's used the Garmin I got
for her four times now on trips, and says it's a lifesaver.

I see the ID Spoofers have been let out of their cribs by their
mommies...

You never leave the basement unless you talk her into taking you along
on her trips.