Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default Little Aid Forthcoming for Pakistan?

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
On 8/24/10 4:50 PM, John H wrote:
On Aug 23, 3:49 pm, wrote:
"John wrote in message

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:17:57 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:41:06 -0400, "Harry ?"
wrote:

wrote in message

Maybe if we spent about 1% of what we are spending in the war, to
help
them, we wouldn't need to have the war.

Our military budget is almost as lopsided as theirs.

Wishful thinking. Sounds like what My brother Suckular Harry might
say.

We spend more money on defense than the whole rest of the world
combined.

Thank the Chinese and the Russians. Take away all the threats, and we
would not
need any defense budget.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

You moron. The Chinese and Russians are not much of a threat any more,
at
least not in a nuclear fashion. If anything, they're economic threats,
more
so the Chinese. We need to rethink how we spend our military money.
Another
B1 bomber (or whatever) isn't going to make us any safer. In fact, it's
going to make us less safe, since we're bankrupting ourselves to do it.

The Russians and Chinese ditched all their nukes?

Dip**** idea.

Racist.

fat coward

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID