Charles T. Low

Default To Canada without a valid (current) passport?

The world has changed everywhere. Canadians also don't need a passport to
enter the U.S., but everyone I know takes one.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com/BDPhoto.html - Photo Contest
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"Steve" wrote in message
Starting to look at things that need to be done before cruising up The
Inside Passage to Alaska this summer.

I just checked my passport and find that it expires next month.. As I
understand it, I don't have to have a valid passport to go into Canada,

etc.
However, with the current border security, would it be worth the $150 to
have my passport renewed??

Also, how long does it now take to renew a current passport??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions