Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Is everyone out cruising?

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...

Even *joking* about shooting the POTUS, no matter who he or she is, is way
over the line.

Agreed. But long-time readers of my stuff know that I was parked (well,
grounded, to be precise, due to security preventing me from moving off my
low [well, technically high] spot at high tide) in a place where I could
very easily have taken out GW during a speech about protecting the rockfish
sport industry, in St. Michaels, MD...

As much security as he has, the POTUS is always fair game for some nutcase
with an imagination...

L8R

Skip, enjoying the rain off Scotland Cay

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)