Larry[_28_] Larry[_28_] is offline

Default Giving Little Man Tosk the Credit He Deserves

YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...
On 8/21/10 10:19 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
m...
On 8/21/10 1:04 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

So, what do you do for work Harry, I run IDesigns LLC, and your
business is?

To which I responded:

If I "ran" that practically non-existent site, I'd be quiet
about it. The site is nothing but b.s. piled upon b.s. Hell, you're
using stock photos. You're just reselling, if you are doing any
selling at all. And those high speed lines? They ain't yours.

This is rich. Uneducated, jobless Ingersoll, who couldn't even hang
onto a job working in a warehouse or shoveling horse**** out of a
barn, is discussing someone else's alleged lack of employment.

IDesigns, LLC, the company Ingersoll claims to own and run looks
like a
bull**** site. The photos of personnel are stock photos, and not
photos
of IDesigns staff. The verbiage describing facilities was lifted from
other sites, as was the language describing alleged high speed data
lines. If Ingersoll is "handling" technical support, this is the song
his "customers" must sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKJ66X0QvM

Ingersoll, as he likes to say about others, is hiding under his
desk on
this one. If he has a desk. Which I doubt.
snip....

Snotty reminds me of someone awarded a neighbourhood Amway franchise.
All of a sudden, he thinks he's a big business tycoon.

Ah, but...amway...that would involve soap. You don't think snotty
uses soap...do you? :)

If he does, it's spairingly.

Did you mean to type sparingly, dummy?