Secular Humanist Secular Humanist is offline

Default Obama Bin Laden reveals his allegiance

On 8/21/10 8:17 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/19/2010 5:45 PM, A.Boater wrote:

I think they made it clear they support the rule of law. What law would you
use to prevent the Mosque? Or would you and your other redneck pals just
form a vigilante committee and take care of business?

Guess you can't legislate morality.

But then again has the US ever won a war by itself since the American
revolution? And one could argue you had natives help for that one

too.

We had the French help us. We told them that we were killing Englishmen
and they were very eager to assist.

Seems like people in DC have short memories as to why 9/11 occurred in
the first place.

Because Osama wanted to get back at the Bush family?