Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Is everyone out cruising?

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:19:15 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Skip, hoping to do the port side scrubbing on an intentional grounding
tomorrow

Good to know someone is still connected. :-)

We're back home in SWFL, about halfway through a 52 item "to do" list.
The fun just never stops but progress is being made. The trick is to
work fast enough that more items are fixed than new issues popping up.
Took a low blow a week ago when the aft air con unit in the main cabin
went out but fortunately all it needed was a new thermostat.

How is the weather in the Abacos? We're getting a lot ot t-storms
here but no big rotating stuff yet. What is your get away plan if
something gnarly comes that way?