Harry  Harry  is offline

Default No Response

On 8/20/10 12:26 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 20, 9:16 am, wrote:

!

Please post where I stated I ever played Stadiums. You cant, because
it never happened. Nice try, coward.

Little man tosk makes up entire stories about posters here he doesn't
like, and then repeats them until he believes they come true.

He's an uneducated, unemployed little dork. He couldn't hang onto a job
cleaning up a stables.

Uh, would you like to see the video, spoofer? Then would you like to see
where Yellow Teeth did say all of that?

Yes, please provide a link to that video. If you do not, it proves you
are a lying piece of **** like Ingersoll who lives his failed life off
the back of his Daughter. The poor girl. Most likely lost her
virginity in Scottys Magic Tent.

Are you talking about a video showing the yellow teeth or one about
playing in a stadium?
--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID