nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Obama Bin Laden reveals his allegiance

"Jack" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 3:14 pm, Jordon wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have made it very clear, they support the Al Queda
Victory Mosque at Ground Zero

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

I suppose you want to change the Constitution. Maybe change
Amendment 14 also?

Why not? Didn't the Amendments change the Constitution? You lefties
are always claiming that it is a living, breathing document. I guess
that's only when it suits *your* agenda.

Feel free to try. It's a pretty difficult thing to do. The funny part is
that you don't really want to change the Constitution. You just want to use
the parts you like and ignore the rest. Sorry, but it doesn't work like
that.