nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Obama Bin Laden reveals his allegiance

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 3:16 pm, C'est Moi wrote:
On 8/19/10 3:14 PM, Jordon wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:

Obama and Pelosi have made it very clear, they support the Al Queda
Victory Mosque at Ground Zero

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

I suppose you want to change the Constitution. Maybe change
Amendment 14 also?

Righties have no respect for the Bill of Rights, except, of course, for
gun rights.

The inability to distinguish between what one has a right to do and
what is a good idea has doomed the Dems. It'll be like shooting fish
in a barrel next election. All we have to do will be to ask one of
them "Do you support the building of the Al Queda Victory Mosque at
Ground Zero?" and watch em sputter and gasp. Either they say "No" and
go against Princess Pelosi and the One or they say "Yes" and lose. If
they try to say "No, but..." or "Yes, but....", they will also lose
because Americans know there are no appropriate "buts" in the answer.
Regardless, all we have to do is to point out that they have gone
beyond acknowledging the right to build it and have actively supported
it. This is an insult to all our servicemen and to those who died at
the WTC. All we have to do is hammer on em to answer and if they fail
to say "No", we say their answer is "Yes".
Toast and dead fish

That would be your crowd... the Rove-style lying and saying anything,
hate-mongering crowd.