John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default According to the liberals...

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:16:29 -0400, C'est Moi wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:13:53 -0400, Someone Else wrote:

On 8/19/10 8:57 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:32:02 -0400, Herring the
wrote:

On 8/19/10 7:18 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:07:17 -0400, Someone wrote:

On 8/19/10 7:00 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:01:56 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 18, 12:42 pm, wrote:
"John wrote in message

...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is
the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude
toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

You're a racist homophobe. You should be happy. If you had your way, that
would be happening here.

I'm truly sure Mr. Herring is concerned what you wish to call him,
D'Plume.

Again we have a disregard for the message, but a reversion to name-calling.
Being a liberal must be a bitch.

Messages you post, herring, are poisoned by the fact that you posted
them. If you can't understand that, I'll be glad to explain it in more
detail.

Still, it must be hard to deny the truth when you know the truth is coming right
at you. I suppose it's easier to consider the truth 'poisoned', and then call
names. Right?

If it is from you, it is racist and poisonous, and therefore it isn't
worth the look-see.

Truth is racist and poisonous. Uh huh.

http://tinyurl.com/ycml3td

or, even more appropriate:

http://tinyurl.com/yh6zg8a

Sorry...since you are a poisonous racist, I don't click on your URLs.

Hee, hee. No narcissistic liar could resist looking, Harry. We know better.

Now have a great day.

Bull**** Herring, I didn't look at that man with his head up his
ass....oh, wait never mind.

Amen.

LOL!
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.