Righties Hate Me Righties Hate Me is offline

Default Obama Bin Laden reveals his allegiance

In article ,
says...

On 8/19/10 3:58 PM, jps wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:30:09 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Obama and Pelosi have made it very clear, they support the Al Queda
Victory Mosque at Ground Zero

"victory mosque"

You are an idiot with an overactive imagination. Bad combo.

He's just a rightie who has been spoonfed hate so many times, he's
internalized it. Not uncommon here.

Spoofer alert! Everybody hates you, except for Don.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID