C'est Moi[_2_] C'est Moi[_2_] is offline

Default Obama Bin Laden reveals his allegiance

In article ,
says...

On 8/19/10 3:14 PM, Jordon wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:

Obama and Pelosi have made it very clear, they support the Al Queda
Victory Mosque at Ground Zero

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances.

I suppose you want to change the Constitution. Maybe change
Amendment 14 also?

Righties have no respect for the Bill of Rights, except, of course, for
gun rights.

Spoofer alert! Everybody knows that I'm a scared fat ass that has guns.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID