Harry[_5_] Harry[_5_] is offline

Default According to the liberals...

In article ,
says...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 12:42 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality
is
the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim
attitude
toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

You're a racist homophobe. You should be happy. If you had your way,
that
would be happening here.

I'm truly sure Mr. Herring is concerned what you wish to call him,
D'Plume.

He's so concerned that he claims he doesn't read my posts. Of course, he
lying through his teeth.

.. or at least what he has left of them!

I'll bet your son has a bunch missing, what with drinking himself
stupider, and falling on his face.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID