Larry[_28_] Larry[_28_] is offline

Default According to the liberals...

Someone Else wrote:
On 8/18/10 6:46 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleXKKdnXeq9_N7YPbRnZ2dnUVZ_gydnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/18/10 11:32 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:06 am, John wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course,
homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim
attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

I'll bet your Grandkids dont know what kinds of total **** you post on
here, and that their Grandpa is a racist.......

I'd bet they do. I'd bet herring is "indoctrinating" his grandchildren
with his hate and racism.

Have your own grandchildren and you can indoctrinate them with your
liberal views.

My kids have three grandchildren and I am their grandfather.

To *have* my own grandchildren implies I'd engage in the same sort of
sex acts as, say, a guy who spends his weekends in a tent with his
teen daughter. That's far too conservative republican for me.

Did dumb Don write that for you?