fraggy

Default Teakdecking

hiya
Go for the environmentally sound option, a teak tree will take about 300
years to grow and about 30 years to be destroyed on your decks. Personally I
think they look much nicer growing. And they provide oxygen while doing so
which can be quite handy if you like to breathe..

fragged

"Ray Cullum" wrote in message
I am considering replacing a painted deck with a product called

Teakdecking out
of Florida. A pattern is made of the deck then sent to Teakdecking to

create
teak panels for installation. The panels are expoxied to the deck and

vacuum
bag. No mechanical fastners are used.

It is going over a solid deck, weighs less than a handlaid teak deck and

has no
screws going into the deck.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular product. I have also
looked at a product called Flexiteek which isn't teak at all but a

composite
material that looks exactly like teak.

Ray Cullum
S/V Frolic