I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default According to the liberals...

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/2010 11:06 AM, John H wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4

Hey, have you ever seen the photos of my grandchildren?

It's just remarkable that my children, considering what they inherited
from me, could even figure out what to do to produce grandchildren, hey?

Of course there is the black latino grandchild we don't show or even
discuss.

Well, looks like Harry is sinking even lower. Hey, at least it took him
almost a year to get the PC going this time

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!