Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default According to the liberals...

"John H" wrote in message
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is
the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude
toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

This is serious business. My brother Harry needs to warn his friends what
their fate might be if Sharia law is brought to America.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID