bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:27:47 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 16-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

That worked for Marx, right? Guarantee you living standard. That's around
the corner - get ready from you cement block apartment.

so your recipe is to make sure that ALL working people are poor and
only the wealthy stay wealthy.

All working people (whatever the hell those are) ARE poor, and getting
poorer.

courtesy of wall street

The largest company and highest average wage payer used to be
General Motors. Now the largest company is Walmart, selling you overpriced
junk at high prices. Nitwit clerks don't (and shouldn't) make more than
minimum wage. Congress, and you made it all possible. Not "the rich"
(whoever they are.

really?

uh...then why were there SIXTY TWO TRILLION DOLLARS in CDO's in 2007?
do you KNOW WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT??

so, yes, the RICH got greedy. you have some bull**** idea that cant
explain ANYTHING.

tell me how wal mart created this meltdown, OK? otherwise you're just
another rush pimp.

By the wealthy, are you referring to designers,
engineers, toolmakers, owners of stamping companies, molding companies,

i'm an engineer. i'm not wealthy

forging companies, casting companies and those nasty *******s that employed
you? If so, rest assured, they are out of business due to unabated foreign
crap you joyously drag to your foreclosed home in your foreign auto.

gee. the financial sector of our economy went from 20% of GDP in 1997
to 40% in 2007

and to the right wing...there's nothing wrong with that....

proof of that is the shape our economy is in today.

funny how highly unionized countries like australia and germany are
doing fine.

Australia is doing fine because they produce - spend a few months in
Western
Europe - you'll like the American ghetto even better than you do now.

ah. they produce. the rich have sucked the marrow out of the american
economy but to you that's fine because we have n o unions.

Unions have 2 functions - to protect the incompetent, and to enrich their
hierarchy. In fact, I used to be the president of a union, albeit only for
the purpose of screwing over the Teamsters.

tell it to the germans and australians. their economies are doing fine
with their large unions

ours isnt