bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:40:59 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 15-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Investment wasn't in the U.S., ignorantly aided and abbeted by the U.S.
voter and consumer. (people like you)

really? if you can prove i voted for reagan, i'll give you my 401K.

Your 401k is a paper wager, and worthless.

and the only retirement plan the rich let the middle class have.

guess you forgot that

what did wall street ever produce?

nothing except debt and fairy tales that people like you believe.

You are confused - THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING - THE HOUSE OF CARDS YOU DEPEND
ON IS A SCAM.

me? defend wall street?

uh...let me know when your drugs wear off

and no, there isn't a fixed amount of money. monetary policy can
increase or decrease it at will.

Productive output increases wealth - not wagers like 401K, which when based
upon productive entities, were good investments - they are now (with your
concurrence) based on wagers of "what it will be worth some day" with no
sound foundation.

and THAT is correct. finally you said something that's right

and in the last 10 years, productivity went up 28%. the middle class
got NONE of this. not a dime

and, yes, productivity in america increased by 28% from 1997 to 2007.
the middle class got none of that.

NO one "gets" anything - productivity increased because of imported
materials and equipment (lowering costs - same output with less cost =
greater productivity). Automotion (a good thing) was the other half of
productivity. Your labors are no longer needed.

IOW you think people don't get wages. interesting view of the economy
you have

and if labor is no longer needed...

why was there full employment for the 10 years before bush's
depression?

oh. your head just exploded...

and we can do that by increasing productivity OR by inventing products
with differentiable IP. we used to be good at that until wall street
starting sucking up moe resources to pay themselves billion dollar
bonuses

Like "green jobs?" Check the solar panel output from red China - nothing's
going to generate engineering, design, raw material output or production in
the United States, reinforced by your propensity to buy foreign (while
bitching about "the economy!")

so your recipe is:

1. no wage increases for the middle class

2. buy only expensive domestic products so RICH AMERICANS get the
money instead of rich CHINESE.

interesting.

they will bottom out
within 4 to 5 years. Eventually, productive output in the United States
will
regenerate, allowing once again companies (those evil entities) to employ
the fat happy and stupid.

really? got proof of this fairy tale?

Logic - nothing else would stimulate employment of the fat happy and stupid.

uh wrong. when we had full employment with no wage increases, the only
way the middle class could maintain the economy was to spend money we
didnt have.

now we're tapped out. the rich sucked all the money possible out of
the middle class.

fine. you give me a pay increase and i'll stop. unless and until the
right realizes the middle class is not the enemy, our economy will
continue to tank

You won't have a job for a pay increase - you're not needed as long as the
scum you elect open the U.S. to unrestricted importation of overpriced
shoddy junk (that you are satisfied with)

sorry. i never voted GOP in my life.

it was wall street with their buying and selling of non productive
financial instruments...

NOT THE MIDDLE CLASS

that destroyed this economy

but you? you're a right wing idiot who thinks the middle class has an
obligation to support the rich

You are distressed with economic penis envy. If someone else achieves an
income, they're taking it from you.

really? guess you're kinda stupid and dont know that the middle class
hasnt had a raise in 37 years

but the wealthy have had their incomes go up by 500%

not in other countries. only in america.

you? you're willing to be a dung beetle. you eat the **** the rich
feed you.