Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On 15-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

Investment wasn't in the U.S., ignorantly aided and abbeted by the U.S.
voter and consumer. (people like you)

really? if you can prove i voted for reagan, i'll give you my 401K.

Your 401k is a paper wager, and worthless.

nope. the middle class got nothing. the income spread between the
mddle class and the rich SKYROCKETED as the weatlhy transferred more
and more money from the middle class to themselves

Transferred? By doing something extra-productive? No, by continuing to
produce while "Americans" sent their diminishing wages overseas. There is
no
fixed amount of money anywhere - it is dynamic, but you have to believe
it
is a fixed quantity for your moronic "theory" to work.

what did wall street ever produce?

nothing except debt and fairy tales that people like you believe.

You are confused - THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING - THE HOUSE OF CARDS YOU DEPEND
ON IS A SCAM.

and no, there isn't a fixed amount of money. monetary policy can
increase or decrease it at will.

Productive output increases wealth - not wagers like 401K, which when based
upon productive entities, were good investments - they are now (with your
concurrence) based on wagers of "what it will be worth some day" with no
sound foundation.

and, yes, productivity in america increased by 28% from 1997 to 2007.
the middle class got none of that.

NO one "gets" anything - productivity increased because of imported
materials and equipment (lowering costs - same output with less cost =
greater productivity). Automotion (a good thing) was the other half of
productivity. Your labors are no longer needed.

oh. you dont know any of these facts. you just let rush fill your head
with right wing crap.

and how's that work out? economy doing OK? unemployment down?

Wages will not increase until North American wages can compete with the
3rd
world ********s you send your diminishing wages to -

and we can do that by increasing productivity OR by inventing products
with differentiable IP. we used to be good at that until wall street
starting sucking up moe resources to pay themselves billion dollar
bonuses

Like "green jobs?" Check the solar panel output from red China - nothing's
going to generate engineering, design, raw material output or production in
the United States, reinforced by your propensity to buy foreign (while
bitching about "the economy!")

they will bottom out
within 4 to 5 years. Eventually, productive output in the United States
will
regenerate, allowing once again companies (those evil entities) to employ
the fat happy and stupid.

really? got proof of this fairy tale?

Logic - nothing else would stimulate employment of the fat happy and stupid.

the rich will continue to get rich. the middle class will
disappear...this has been going on for 30 years. bush just increased
the pace

i sent my money overseas because the only option left to me was
walmart. otherwise i'd STILL be sending my money overseas but the
wealthy would take an even BIGGER cut.

So you admit you're part of the problem............I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU
THAT.

fine. you give me a pay increase and i'll stop. unless and until the
right realizes the middle class is not the enemy, our economy will
continue to tank

You won't have a job for a pay increase - you're not needed as long as the
scum you elect open the U.S. to unrestricted importation of overpriced
shoddy junk (that you are satisfied with)

The fat happy and stupid could revrse the trend in 90-120 days, but being
fat happy and stupid prevents them (you) from doing so. You created the
mess by your voting and purchasing habits - are you so inept that you
have
no option but to blame someone you don't know, never met, and can't
identify???

ROFLMAO!! tell you what. when you find the hidden stack of CDO's that
i have, you let me know, OK

gee whizzers

it was wall street with their buying and selling of non productive
financial instruments...

NOT THE MIDDLE CLASS

that destroyed this economy

but you? you're a right wing idiot who thinks the middle class has an
obligation to support the rich

You are distressed with economic penis envy. If someone else achieves an
income, they're taking it from you. That's stupid, but that's the TV
generation. Create your own job - that's your only choice, "the rich"
producers don't need you any more.