Ante Topic Mimara

Default Good Deeds

Larry W4CSC writes:
Don White wrote:

Good for you...passing along the good fortune.

And, of course, I made him promise me he would never SELL
it but pass it on to another young sailor when he was done
with it...

This does remind me of a boyhood friend of mine, who once stopped
to help an old lady who had a flat tire, during a rain storm. She
wanted to pay him for changing her tire, but he told her that
helping her gave him a good feeling that wasn't for sale, and if
she really wanted to do him a favor, she could help some one else
out when she saw some one who needed help.

If more people did that kind of thing, Larry, and required them
to pass along the favor or the help the world would be a much
happier place in which to live.

I salute you, sir.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.