bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:33:57 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 14-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

ROFLMAO!! free trade is the mantra of the far right reaganites, milton
friedman, etc.

How can someone even as feeble as you "think" free trade is one way
trade.
Try to explain your "thinking." If you wnat to keep squealing like a
stuck
pig, stop sending your money overseas.

then give me a pay raise instead of sucking the dicks of the rich

You shouldn't be paid whatever you get right now, the fact that you have
income is temporary. The U.S. will literally collapse, you will be a farmer,

i've been saying this all along. the rich are continuing to socialize
the risk and privatize the rewards...and you help them

and in a couple hundred years the better times MIGHT happen all over again,
once your lifestyle has reached equilibrium with India and red Chinese

courtesy of the right wing which refused to implement treaties that
guaranteed basic standards of living for all workers

funny how highly unionized countries like australia and germany are
doing fine.

peasants. No one stole **** from you; your opportunities were lost due to
the scum you elect allowing ONE WAY trade,

since george bush and ronald reagan pushed free trade, your brain has
liquified if you think i voted for them

you? you're right wing. you believe the fairy tales rush and reagan
told you about how free trade would starve the US worker to support
the rich

and you support that

and you supporting the trend with
your spending habits. Why do you pay U.S. retail prices for shoddy 3rd world
merchandise? Because you're stupid.

fine. you get me a pay raise and i'll stop.