bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:29:42 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 14-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

the fact is, the wealthy, protected by the right, has had their way
for the last 30 years. they ran the financial sector from 20% to 40%
of GDP in the last 10 years.

and what happened? did all this 'investment' make america more
competitive?

Investment wasn't in the U.S., ignorantly aided and abbeted by the U.S.
voter and consumer. (people like you)

really? if you can prove i voted for reagan, i'll give you my 401K.

nope. the middle class got nothing. the income spread between the
mddle class and the rich SKYROCKETED as the weatlhy transferred more
and more money from the middle class to themselves

Transferred? By doing something extra-productive? No, by continuing to
produce while "Americans" sent their diminishing wages overseas. There is no
fixed amount of money anywhere - it is dynamic, but you have to believe it
is a fixed quantity for your moronic "theory" to work.

what did wall street ever produce?

nothing except debt and fairy tales that people like you believe.

and no, there isn't a fixed amount of money. monetary policy can
increase or decrease it at will.

and, yes, productivity in america increased by 28% from 1997 to 2007.
the middle class got none of that.

oh. you dont know any of these facts. you just let rush fill your head
with right wing crap.

and how's that work out? economy doing OK? unemployment down?

Wages will not increase until North American wages can compete with the 3rd
world ********s you send your diminishing wages to -

and we can do that by increasing productivity OR by inventing products
with differentiable IP. we used to be good at that until wall street
starting sucking up moe resources to pay themselves billion dollar
bonuses

they will bottom out
within 4 to 5 years. Eventually, productive output in the United States will
regenerate, allowing once again companies (those evil entities) to employ
the fat happy and stupid.

really? got proof of this fairy tale?

the rich will continue to get rich. the middle class will
disappear...this has been going on for 30 years. bush just increased
the pace

i sent my money overseas because the only option left to me was
walmart. otherwise i'd STILL be sending my money overseas but the
wealthy would take an even BIGGER cut.

So you admit you're part of the problem............I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU
THAT.

fine. you give me a pay increase and i'll stop. unless and until the
right realizes the middle class is not the enemy, our economy will
continue to tank

The fat happy and stupid could revrse the trend in 90-120 days, but being
fat happy and stupid prevents them (you) from doing so. You created the
mess by your voting and purchasing habits - are you so inept that you have
no option but to blame someone you don't know, never met, and can't
identify???

ROFLMAO!! tell you what. when you find the hidden stack of CDO's that
i have, you let me know, OK

it was wall street with their buying and selling of non productive
financial instruments...

NOT THE MIDDLE CLASS

that destroyed this economy

but you? you're a right wing idiot who thinks the middle class has an
obligation to support the rich